Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue, EM-02 (4 oz.)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue, EM-02
Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02 can’t be beaten when it comes to getting into tight spaces on porous surfaces. Whether you’re working with powder inlays, ceramics, softwood, unpolished rocks, or even fossils, our Super Fast Thin CA Glue penetrates and stabilizes any crack or seam effortlessly through wicking capillary action. This watery-thin adhesive also makes a stunning CA finish and polish when applied as several coats, sanded in-between, and buffed to a brilliant shine.
Want to keep the hold, but prevent absorption? No problem – we have the perfect solution! Starbond Accelerator keeps our glues from seeping into porous surfaces – the instant cure for unwanted wicking!
Use Starbond Super Fast Thin CA Glue EM-02 to:
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Stabilize Guitar Frets
- Install bindings and purflings on stringed instruments
- Glue and repair guitar inlays on the headstock, body, and fretboard
- Prepare fossils by infiltrating and stabilizing the fossil before extraction
- Repairing small cracks in stone
- Metal and turquoise inlays
- Create and repair jewelry
- Refinish furniture and antiques
- Repair ceramic, quartz, granite, and marble
- Bond fiberglass and balsa wood
- Finish woodturning and knife handle with a hard, clear, waterproof seal
- Perform taxidermy