Starbond Black Medium-Thick CA Glue, KBL-500 (2 oz)
Starbond Black Medium-Thick CA Glue, KBL-500
Starbond KBL-500 Black Medium-Thick CA Glue is a flexible, rubber-strengthened, super glue that dries jet black. This amazing adhesive has impact and shock absorbing properties, and can expand and contract with its surrounding environment, making it the perfect glue for reconing speakers, hobby R/C car tires, woodturning inlays, and heavy-duty bonding. It’s also ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects, particularly in spalted wood. KBL-500 can also be sanded down and polished to a high-gloss finish and will not crack in a malleable environment!
Professional Tip: Colored CA’s have a longer bonding time because of the added rubber compound. It can take much longer than the typical minute or two to dry when large amounts of the adhesive are applied. We recommend our Starbond Accelerator to reduce the bonding and drying times.
WARNING: Use of this product can expose you to chemicals like Carbon Black and Methyl isobutyl ketone, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, please visit: www.p65Warnings.ca.gov.
Use Starbond KBL-500 Black Medium CA Glue to:
- Create black accent designs on spalted wood and other projects
- Bond different materials to one another, such as wood, metal, glass, and rubber
- Blend into similarly colored surfaces
- Add polish and shine to your projects
- Glue tires and lock threads on R/C cars
- Bond top plate to the frame in speaker manufacturing – it can also attach: spider to cone assembly, dust cap to the cone, gasket to surround, surround to frame or cone, cone to coil connections, dressing lead wires to the cone, and can be used in select dust cap applications
- Bond top plate to frame in speaker manufacturing
- Repair and fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics